All unit presidents, PTA officers, and principals are invited to join us for our Founders Day dinner and meeting on Mon, May 23, 6:30pm – 8:00pm. Event will be completely OUTSIDE, next to the auditorium at the Ballard Center at 2375 Congress Street. Click here to RSVP and to request Spanish translation.
FREE dinner for all who attend from BJ’s Restaurant Brewhouse (individual pizzas, salads, and cookie-all individually wrapped). No childcare provided.
- Speaker – Amy Wood presenting a Q & A on National PTA Programs
- Connect with other schools
- Approval of preliminary budget for 2022-23
- Honorary Service Awards presented
- Ruth Johnson Memorial Program Award winners announced
- Door prize